Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD Job has been published. The Deputy Commissioner of Union Parishad-2, Sherpur Local Government Division, has published the Sherpur DC Office Job Circular 2023. Permanent citizens residing in Sherpur are eligible to apply to start on 5 June 2023.
Candidates from other districts are not eligible to apply. The Deputy Commissioner’s Office Sherpur is temporarily appointing manpower for three vacant posts of Union Parishad Secretary through an online application process. Eligible candidates may submit their applications by visiting the Deputy Commissioner Office Sherpur website at: http://dcsherpur.teletalk.com.bd
Sherpur Dc Office Job Circular 2023
Sherpur Dc Office Job Circular 2023 is announced by the authority of DC Office Sherpur has released. Candidates who have a minimum of second division or equivalent in Cumulative Grade Point (CGP) from a recognized university and are graduates or degree holders can apply.
This post is an excellent opportunity for any graduate candidate as it is highly desirable and a great stepping stone for a promising future. All applicants, regardless of their degree level, are invited to apply with confidence. Working in the government sector provides stability and rewarding prospects, making it an attractive career path for many individuals. Hence, you can trust without hesitation that this job will prove to be a positive experience for you.
The District Commissioner’s Office is looking to fill positions immediately. So, submit your application as soon as possible. Additionally, be sure to stay up-to-date with our website for the most recent government and private job postings.
Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD Job Circular at a glance
Let’s examine the notification from the Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD below-
|Organization Name:||Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD|
|circular Name:||Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD Job Circular 2023|
|Post Name:||Please see Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD Job Circular 2023 image|
|Post Category:||Government Job Circular|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Job Category:||Govt Jobs Circular|
|Number of Post:||09|
|Gender:||male & Female|
|Age:||See details in Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD image|
|Educational Qualifications:||Minimum Graduate|
|Experience:||Freshers & experienced person|
|Others benefits:||As per govt rules|
|Job Source:||All Jobs Teletalk|
|Application Start Date:||05 June 2023|
|Application Deadline:||25 June 2023|
|for Details:||Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD Circular Image|
|Employer Name:||Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD Teletalk|
|Organization Type:||Govt Organization|
|Number of Vacancy:||09|
|Search For:||Perfect Jobs BD|
Dc Office Sherpur Job Circular 2023 Post & Vacancy details
Let’s examine the vacancies and post titles from the Dc Office Sherpur Job Circular 2023 notification below.
Category Number: 01
Post Name: Union Parishad Secretary
No. of Posts: 09
Second Class Graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Any other educational of merit or No need to know the work.
Monthly Salary: 10,200-24,680
Candidates from those districts can apply:
Only permanent residents of the Sherpur district can apply.
Conditions of dc sherpur teletalk com bd job circular Application
Some of the requirements for submitting an application to the Sherpur District Commissioner’s Office include-
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the Sherpur district or citizens of Bangladesh; married women should include their husbands’ permanent addresses. Failure to do so will result in the application being rejected.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 30 years as of June 18, 2023. Age relaxation to 18-32 years is offered to children of freedom fighters. However, in the case of grandchildren/granddaughters of freedom fighters, the age limit has been set between 18 and 30 years.
- If you are employed in a government, semi-government, or private office, you can apply for permission from the relevant authority.
- No applicants under the age of 18 will be accepted.
Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD Job Circular 2023 online apply
Below is a detailed description of the process for applying to the Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD
- Candidates who wish to take the exam must first complete the application form located at http://dcsherpur.teletalk.com.bd.
- The deadline for applications is as follows:
The online submission and filing of the application form submission on May 29, 2023, at 10.00 AM.
The deadline for submission of the application form is 5:00 PM on June 18, 2023.
- Candidates who receive their user ID within the designated time frame must deposit the money within 72 hours of submitting their application form online or else their application will be considered canceled, regardless of whether or not they meet all requirements.
- In the online application, the candidate must scan and upload their signature (300×80 pixels) and color photograph (300×300 pixels) to the required field.
- Candidates should ensure that the information they provide when completing online forms is accurate, as any inaccuracies will not be accepted.
- Candidates should print a color copy of the completed online application for future reference.
Sherpur dc office Job Circular 2023 pdf
Below is the PDF file of the District Commissioner’s Office Sherpur Circular, including information on related matters.
Organization Name: Sherpur Dc Office
Application Deadline: 25 June 2023
Application Process Start: 05 June 2023
Number of Vacancies: 09 (BD Job Circular Image)
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Application Process: Online (Sherpur Dc Office Job Circular 2023)
www sherpur gov bd job circular PDF Download
Now let’s move on to the PDF download. Those who would like to download and save it will first click on the image, and then they’ll be able to see the option for downloading. Once clicked, it will automatically be saved, so you can read it carefully at your leisure.
Documents to be submitted in Sherpur Job Circular 2023 Oral Exam
- Original Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Citizenship Certificate issued by the Mayor or Union Parishad Chairman of the relevant municipality.
- National Identity Card.
- Online Birth Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of Character signed by a First-Class Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of the Admit Card for the Written Examination.
- If applicable, an NOC (No Objection Certificate) must be presented by an appropriate authority on behalf of employed candidates.
- Original Certification issued by a Competent Authority and approved by the Government, attesting to the Job Candidate’s Eligibility under any Special Quota Prescribed by the Government.
- If you are the child of a freedom fighter or if you are the grandchild of a freedom fighter, please complete the form indicated in the notification and submit it.
- If you are the offspring of a heroic freedom fighter or the grandchild of a heroic freedom fighter, then certification must be submitted by the municipality or chairman.
- In cases requiring an appointment under another quota, then government-prescribed certificates or evidence for that particular quota must be provided.
- Authorization by the applicable authority is required for submission.
Payment of SMS Terms and Fees Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD
Complete the online application form Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD according to the instructions provided.
After the candidate submits their uploaded photograph and signature, they should be able to view an Application Preview on the computer. Upon successful submission, they will receive an Applicant’s Copy with a user ID, photo, and signature.
Any mistakes in the candidate’s copy of the photo or if the signature is unclear can be rectified before submitting, however, it will not be possible to do so once it has been sent. The applicant’s Copy will include a User ID.
Using the User ID, the candidate can send two SMS from any Teletalk pre-paid number for an exam fee of Tk 500 plus charges of Tk 56. This offer is eligible with service charges starting at Rs. 556 and must be paid within 72 hours.
The candidate should complete the fee deposit via SMS on their mobile device in the following manner:
First SMS: Send DCSHERPUR followed by your user ID to 16222.
For example: DCSHERPUR ABCDEF
Reply: Please provide the applicant’s name. A fee of TK will be charged as an application fee. Your PIN is 1234567. To pay the charge, type DCSHERPUR YES PIN and send it to 16222.
Please enter your DCSHERPUR pin and send it to 16222.
Example: DCSHERPUR ABCDEF.
Reply: Congratulations Applicant name, payment has been successfully completed for your application for [POST NAME]. Your user ID and password will follow shortly.
Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD Admit Card Download
The candidate can access their Dc Sherpur Teletalk Com BD Admit Card Download by using the User ID and Password sent in the SMS. The card will contain information such as roll number, post name, photograph, exam date, time, and place/center name; it is recommended to keep a colored printout of this card. Eligible candidates will be required to take a written test and, if successful, a subsequent oral evaluation. Be sure to retain your admission ticket in a secure location and handle it with care.
Sherpur Job Circular 2023 Exam Date, Seat Plan, Result
Sherpur Job Circular 2023 Exam Date, Seat Plan, Result Described. An SMS notification will be sent to the mobile phones of all qualified candidates several days prior to the exam. It will include the time, location, and/or center name for the examination. Candidates are encouraged to arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before. Subsequently, the ministry will announce the results of the exam a few days or sometime after its completion. The ministry posts these results on its own website, where applicants can find all relevant information related to their scores at www.sherpur.gov.com
Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sherpur brief introduction
In 1984, the office of Deputy Commissioner Sherpur was established. Bangladesh’s northern border is home to the spectacular Tusher-Shubro Megh Puna and blue Garo Hills. From the Manas Sarovar range, into the Himalayas, flows the mythical Brahmaputra and its numerous tributaries like Vhoyaai, Neetai, Konsh, Someshwari, and Malijiri.
The ancient district of Sherpur was established around ten miles from Jamalpur on an assigned course for the Brahmaputra to cross. The name of this crossing point was called Doshakhoniya Baju. It is believed that during the 8th century AD Alauddin Gazi of Ghaziban established a Khaima or Gadjgdipa here which stayed for 21 years during his reign. In honor of this ruler, the region was named Sherpur.