BRTC Job Circular 2023 has been published by the Authority Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation. BRTC has officially released this job circular on the websites brtc.teletalk.com.bd and brtc.teletalk.com.bd. www. Brtc. BRTC job circular 2023 is very important to those who are looking for a government job in BD. Those who are on the JSC side will get a chance to apply. Also, those who have SSC, HSC, and Graduate pass also get a chance to apply without any experience
BRTC Job Circular 2023 Description
BRTC Job Circular 2023 recruitment has been published on 10th May 2023 on the BRTC website which is www.brtc.gov.bd. A total of 51 candidates will be selected from 9 categories. Candidates will get an opportunity to apply from 15 May 2023 to 01 June 2023. So let us know a little more deeply about the notification. What is asked to do in the BRTC recruitment circular we will inform in detail on our website.
If you have the qualifications and if you are interested in working in Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation, then do not wait for the last time and apply today. All the latest job news is published first on our website in the perfect way. So if you want to get the latest job news first visit our website at perfectjobsbd.com
|Organization Name:||Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation|
|circular Name:||BRTC Job Circular 2023|
|Post Name:||Please see BRTC Job Circular 2023 image|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
|Post Category:||Government Job Circular|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Job Category:||Govt Jobs Circular|
|Number of Post:||141|
|Gender:||male & Female|
|Age:||See details in image|
|Educational Qualifications:||Minimum SSC|
|Experience:||Freshers & experienced person|
|Others benefits:||As per govt rules|
|Application Fee:||200 tk|
|Job Source:||All Jobs Teletalk|
|Application Start Date:||12 June 2023|
|Application Deadline:||03 July 2023|
|for Details:||BRTC Jobs Circular 2023 Image|
|Employer Name:||BRTC Teletalk|
|Organization Type:||Govt Organization|
|Number of Vacancy:||141|
|Browse:||Perfect Jobs BD|
www.brtc.gov.bd job circular 2023
Www.brtc.gov.bd is the website address of Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation where you can know all the information about BRTC. Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation abbreviated as BRTC is a state-owned enterprise of Bangladesh. Which was established on February 4, 1961, through a government ordinance. It is under the Ministry of Communications. This government-owned organization is engaged in the development and regulation of transport and transportation systems. After independence, its current name is Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC).
At different times of the year, Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation publishes recruitment circulars for their vacancies. As this is a government organization, your future will be beautiful and happy if you get a chance to work here. So immediately check the application and apply for the post for which you are eligible Like Private company jobs & govt jobs. Our job site is www.PerfectJobsBD.com.
If you want to know about BRTC Job Circular 2023 notification then you need to visit www.brtc.gov.bd.notice. And if you want to see government and private job notifications first then you have to come to our website which we discuss first in our website. Now those who are interested in applying please read the application carefully. We will discuss all the information from start to finish. It is mentioned below
Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation Jobs Post and Vacancy
Post Name: Counterman
No. of Posts: 141
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Certificate
Monthly Salary: 8,800-21,310
Candidates from those districts need not apply: Manikganj, Naranganj, Jamalpur, Gopalganj, Netrokona, Sirajganj, Bagura, Magura, Meherpur, Barisal, Jalokhati,
Organization Name: Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation
Application Deadline: 03 July 2023
Application Process Start: 12 June 2023
Qualification: Minimum SSC
Number of Vacancies: 141 Posts (BD Job Circular Image)
Job Category: Govt. Jobs
Application Process: Online
Job Source: Online (BRTC)
BRTC Job Circular 2023 images
Schedule of Oral Examination for the post of Instructor.
Subject: Schedule of Oral Examination for the post of Instructor
1. For the purpose of recruiting manpower for the post of Instructor in BRTC, the oral examination of the candidates who qualified the written examination held on 08/07/2023 will be held on 19/07/2023 and 23/07/23.
See detailed picture-
2. At the time of oral examination for the post of instructor, one (1) set of all certificates required in the notification along with attested photocopies must be produced. In addition, three (3) copies of the original passport size photo along with the application form, admit card (in color), national identity card should be brought along. Note that no TA/DA will be provided for the oral examination
BRTC Viva Examination Image
BRTC Recruitment Apply process and rules-brtc.teletalk.com.bd:
BRTC Recruitment Apply process and rules-brtc.teletalk.com.bd: Candidates who want to participate in the examination should fill out the application form on the following website. BRTC Job Circular 2023 is The application period will start – on 15th May 2023 from 10 am and the last time of application will be – 01st June 2023 5 pm. Candidates who received the user id can submit the application online within the next 72 hours. Candidates can submit the exam fee through SMS on mobile.
BRTC Job Circular 2023 Application Procedure:
The following steps are required to apply BRTC recruitment.
- In the online application form, the applicant will scan his signature and color photograph and upload it at the designated place.
- Before submitting the application, check it carefully so that there are no mistakes. Because once submitted it cannot be changed.
- A color print copy of the information form applied online should be kept as it will be useful for any future need.
Procedure to submit the application fee online in BRTC Job Circular 2023
After filling the online application form properly and uploading the photograph and signature, the application can be viewed on the computer along with the photograph. Candidates who have submitted the application accurately will get an applicant copy with user ID and photo signature. Candidates will keep the said copy.
2. A User ID number will be given in the applicant’s copy and using the User ID number the candidate will submit the examination fee through 2 SMS from any teletalk pre-paid number in the following manner. It is particularly noteworthy here that even if all the parts of the online application form are filled and submitted, the application will not be accepted if the money is not deposited within the specified time.
3. 1st SMS: Send brtc space user id to 16222.
Example: brtc ABCDEF
Reply: Applicant name, tk will be charged as application fee your pin is 1234567. To pay the fee Type brtc space yes space pin and send to 16222
4. 2nd SMS: Write brtc space pin and send to 16222.
Example: brtc ABCDEF
Reply: Congratulations Applicant name, payment completed successfully for……..application for post name user id and password.
BRTC Job Circular 2023 Admit Card download
Receipt of Admit Card will be notified in due course on the BRTC website and through SMS on the candidate’s mobile phone (only eligible candidates). All communication will be done on the mobile number given in the online application form so the said number should be kept active at all times.
BRTC Job Exam Information
At least 5-7 days before the start of the exam, the eligible candidates will know the date of the exam through the SMS received on their mobile and the user ID and password received on it. You can also know where the seats are.
BRTC Exam date, seat plan, and Result
Every eligible candidate can know when and where the exam is through SMS and the BRTC website. And after the exam, the result will be published by BRTC on their website.
Conditions for appearing in BRTC Exam
This year’s road transport corporation recruitment exam will be held in 2 phases. namely-
1. Written Test and
2. Oral Examination
Candidates who have cleared the written test can only participate in the oral test. And the following documents must be produced.
1. Original and attested copies of educational qualification certificates of all levels.
2. Original and attested copy of citizenship.
3. Certificate obtained from social service office in case of physical disabilities.
4. Those applying for the Freedom Fighter Quota must produce the certificate.
5. Certificate of Character.
Brief introduction to BRTC
BRTC is a government agency that is constantly working to develop and regulate the country’s transport system and provide passenger services. It works in 2 ways. namely-
1. Vision:- A safe and comfortable national road transport system.
2. Mission:- To achieve economic and social development expected by the people through the addition of modern vehicles, maintenance of vehicles, ensuring passenger service and human resource development.